Well, Mommy's new job has turned into a new career! I have enjoyed working with the children so much ... the school had a need for a new full-time teacher in their younger 2's classroom, and I felt the calling to step in and say "yes". So, I will begin on Monday working from 8:15am - 5:15pm teaching the younger 2's at the Merryhill School of Plano. I am really excited about this new venture, and I am right where I want to be. I didn't really think I would go back to work, but I don't even look at this as a job. It is a lot of fun, and I absolutely love working with the children there. I can actually say "I love my job!"
Hayley is still going to continue in her school at The Heights CDC on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She will go with me in the afternoons to work and all day on Fridays. On other days, she will be home with Daddy. I think she is excited about this new adjustment as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment