Well, I guess the Holidays got us bogged down, and I haven't been able to update for a while!! I will go through and play catch up here real quick, then post some pictures later when I have a bit more time.
The Christmas Holiday was wonderful for our family. We spent Christmas Eve with Charlie's family and went to the service at church. We then came home and had dinner, and of course openend presents. We stayed the night at his parents house, and Hayley woke up to Santa presents there. My how excited she was to see that Santa had come to see her. This is the first year that she really understood everything about Christmas, and it was such a blast! Mommy and Daddy had fun too staying up and putting things together for her!
We then left and drove to Beaumont to have Christmas with my family. Driving on Christmas Day is not all that great, but the family and fellowship is well worth it! We then had more presents, more food and more fun and laughter!
Hayley and I stayed in Beaumont for a little while after Christmas and then came back with my family as they came up for Canton weekend. My grandfather was not doing very well, so we decided to spend some more time there with him.
New Year's Day brought a new year in every way. We had Hayley's 3rd birthday party at Jump Town. Even more presents!!! Gees! It was such a blast with about 25 kids plus their parents and our family ... it was such a large and great crowd!
All of the excitement came to an end as I had to return to work for a few days. Then I got the phone call that my PawPaw had passed away on Jan 6. We traveled back to Beaumont to share the time with family.
Hopefully we will be grounded for a little while and really get a chance to get back into the swing of things. We did get some good news finding out that my sister is expecting and due August 28. We will pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy for her! My sister-in-law also just found out that she will be induced on Feb 23rd, so we will be fulfilled with baby joy around her for 2007!! What a wonderful year!!!
We will be sure to post some pictures very soon!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment