2.10.2007

Pony Ride

Last weekend, Hayley went to a friend's birthday party that was held at a farm that offers pony rides. I was a little nervous about how Hayley would do since the last time we put her on a pony, she freaked out a little!

The party started off with giving us a big bucket of feed to go feed all of the barnyard animals. Then came the pony ride. Hayley LOVED it!!!! They allowed us to take the pony all over the farm. She was just sitting in the saddle holding on, and mommy walked her around holding the rope on the pony. When her time was up, I could not get her off of the pony. She wanted to keep riding and riding! She ended up getting to ride for a little over 30 minutes and loved every bit of it! Emma's dad was nice enough to walk her around for about half of the time so that mommy could shoot some cute pictures.


Hayely waiting for her pony ride (a little impatiently, I might add!!!)

Enjoying her pony ride!

Some kids at the party playing "Ring Around the Rosie"

No comments: