11.05.2007

At Almost 31 Weeks Pregnant ...

... it is certainly a woman's perogative to change her mind. And, that is exactly what I did.

My dad was nice enough to come over and help me finish painting the nursery this past weekend. I needed some help with edging out the top part. As you may remember from previous pictures, that was a light blue color. Well, the night before he came, I decided that I was not too crazy about that color, and that the gold color from the bedding would look better.

Soooo .... by the time dad got here the next morning, I had already rolled on the gold color on the top part of the room equivalent to what I had done in the light blue. When he got here, he had a bit more to do to help out as it needed a second coat. But, he was a trooper and edged out the room, painted the 2nd coat and even hung a ceiling fan for us! Did I mention that he tried to burn down the house??? Ooops, I don't think I was supposed to mention that one!!!

All in all, the nursery is finally coming together. Charlie and I cleaned out the room, put the crib back together, rearranged the furniture (only for it to go back exactly as it was when it was Hayley's nursery) and this morning, I painted a "map" on the top part of the room.

All that is left now is the actual decorating part. Putting in the bedding, a rug, window treatments, putting the little wallies on the wall, hanging things on the walls, etc, etc. The fun part!!!

Here is the room after dad left ...



And here are a couple after my "map" paint job this morning ...




No comments: