
A pregnancy update now ... this past weekend, I found myself visiting Labor & Delivery once more. This time, I was having random blood pressure readings, some quite on the high side. So, I was sent in to have it checked to see what was going on. While at L&D, I started having contractions. Because I was not dilating, they went ahead and let me go home, but my Dr put me on "modified" bedrest and driving restrictions. So, I am not working anymore until after little C.J. arrives, and am pretty much home bound, sitting around until he arrives.
I have been feeling pretty well lately, but am getting a little bit restless. We did manage to make it out to the Cowboys vs. Packers game on Thursday night, and had such a great time. What a wonderful game and experience!!!!!
Pretty much we are just trying to finish up everything getting ready for C.J., finish up Christmas shopping and preparing for the Holidays, and are just enjoying family time together.
I told you this blog was pretty random! We will continue to update to let you all know how things are going with baby C.J.'s impending arrival. We hope to meet him before Christmas. My next Dr's appointment is on December 14th, and we are suppposed to "discuss" things then. I am ready whenever he is!!!!!!!!!
Will try to post some pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment