6.09.2008

A Wonderful Day!!!

Sometimes you just have one of those days. Sometimes, you have one of those days with a little twist. And, sometimes, you have a wonderful day where you just want to shout out a loud "WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!"

Guess what???!!!!!!!!! WE GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!

I know you all were just dying to know that. But, I am super excited about it because there really is a lovely little blog story behind it.

I have always had a passion for photography. I have tried to "capture the moment" with point and shoot cameras for a long time. Today, I captured the moment and bought a digital SLR. Yes, I may have spent a little too much money (at least Charlie might say so!), but it is all well worth it.

So, what is the first thing you typically do when you get home with a new camera? Charge the battery!!!! Ok, so that was a little sarcastic. Once the battery was charged, it was time to play around.

Playing around, I found out that I might have a little bit more than just a passion for photography. I may not know the first thing about how to use the 1,000+ settings on my new camera! But, I do know that I have LOTS of PICTURES to post from just this afternoon!

I know that everyone is sitting there reading this going "oh yay, now we will have thousands of pictures to look at!!!" Right?!!!!!

Well, if you made it through all of my jibber jabber of this post, you deserve to see a selection of my photos from the day. Sorry there are so many that may seem very similar ... I was playing around with different settings. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed taking them!!! What a WONDERFUL day!!!!

Our darling C.J. posing, laughing, playing and not minding the camera at all!












A studious Hayley playing on the computer, taking a brief break to pose for the camera and asking 100 times "how many more pictures are you going to take, Mommy?"







And, of course, no picture taking session would ever be complete without the pictures of Cher!


No comments: