Charlie and I decided that this display of acrobatics only meant one thing. It was time for the "big-boy bed". Well, we were not really prepared for this, so for the time being, the side is off of the convertible crib and he is in a 'toddler bed' so to say. He does love his new 'big boy bed' and has been very good about going to bed and taking naps in it without getting out of bed. Such a big boy now!
10.25.2009
I'm a Big Boy Now
Thursday morning, C.J. decided to climb out of his crib. He was awake for a little while and playing, then I watched him on the video monitor proceed to do a Spider-Man like move of swinging his feet up to grab the top rail, then crawling over the rail to where his feet were dangling and he was hanging by his hands, and dropped to the ground feet-first.
Charlie and I decided that this display of acrobatics only meant one thing. It was time for the "big-boy bed". Well, we were not really prepared for this, so for the time being, the side is off of the convertible crib and he is in a 'toddler bed' so to say. He does love his new 'big boy bed' and has been very good about going to bed and taking naps in it without getting out of bed. Such a big boy now!


Charlie and I decided that this display of acrobatics only meant one thing. It was time for the "big-boy bed". Well, we were not really prepared for this, so for the time being, the side is off of the convertible crib and he is in a 'toddler bed' so to say. He does love his new 'big boy bed' and has been very good about going to bed and taking naps in it without getting out of bed. Such a big boy now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment