I started demolition, then realized that we did not have any before pictures, so I did snap a few on my phone.
Here is the before ....
And, here is the after .....
After it was all finished, we had scraped the ceiling of all of its popcorn texture, took down a soffet that housed the lighting, retextured the ceiling and walls where the wallpaper once was, painted the ceiling, walls and trim, hung a new mirror, cabinet and towel ring and bar, accessorized and voila! All in about three days! Yes, I burned some midnight oil (acutally up til about 3am one time!) and wore myself out, and yes, I was stressed. But, I was very pleased with the outcome! Oh, and a big thank you to Charlie for his help in taking down the soffet, and to my dad for his help in doing some of the finishing touches (like putting together the cabinet, hanging it and the toilet paper holder!)
Also, on the day of C.J.'s party, my dad got rooked into hanging a new storm door on the front door for us. A great big thank you for that one!!!! It looks awesome!!!
1 comment:
Go Girl....LOVE the color and I just might steal it for my upstairs kids bathroom....need something fun for boys and girls. So....come visit me and stress at my house. And a big high five to Ben for all his hard work...I remember calling my dad many times because I needed "just a little help..won't take long at all!"
Post a Comment