3.20.2011

Big Changes Coming Our Way!!!!

Well, I guess it is about time I blog about it. There are some very BIG changes coming our way. Drumroll, please ........... We are moving!!!!! Well, sometime soon, we are!!!

Yes, that is right. We have bought a new home in our very same neighborhood. Long story short, we need a bigger house. We love our neighborhood, the school, the friends and everything about it. So, we have been looking in our very neighborhood for a larger home that is right for us. After watching the houses go for sale, walking through them and not finding anything right for us, we happened upon a pre-foreclosure short sale that fit the bill and we jumped on it!

I have created an entirely new blog for those of you who are interested in home renovations to watch as we transform this one into our "Home". It is in need of quite a bit of work, but nothing too major. A little outdated, but nothing a bit of paint and some freshening up cannot handle! The pool (yes, it does have a pool ... can't decide if we're excited about that part or not, but try finding a larger home in our neighborhood with out one!!) is GREEN at the moment, and actually calling it "green" is a nice color description for it. The bathrooms need quite a bit of work, but we will get there.

I have already begun to do much of the work myself and am enjoying getting in there and renovating. Most everyone who knows me knows how much I truly LOVE doing all of this stuff, so this truly is quite the perfect house for us. I am excited about the challenge the renovation presents as well and love that I am able to envision what this home will be for us.

The best part is that the home is much larger and will give us the room we so desperately need, especially with Charlie working from a home office. He will have his own office, I will have my own photography studio, bedrooms for everyone, a gameroom, outdoor oasis, everyone with their own bathroom and most importantly plenty of storage and closet space. We will no longer be overflowing into our ever crowded garage and will finally get rid of our storage unit! WOW!

Prepare yourself, my trusty blog readers, you will start seeing LOTS of pictures in the very near future.

Stay tuned at www.project2312.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

The Eges said...

I am very excited for you guys about your new house AND getting to renovate it just the way you want. Definitely will keep an eye on the house blog and live vicariously through you!