Ok, so it may have taken a little while for me to finally finish Hayley's new room completely, but, what can I say? I've been a bit tired, worn out and yes, a little lazy. I will admit it! She is so excited to have her new bedroom with several of her toys in it. And, she is even more excited that her old room is now "C.J.'s room". Whew ... so far, things have worked out as we hoped with her being adjusted to her new room way before C.J.'s arrival. We did not want her to feel "pushed" out of her old room in any way! Here are a few pics of the finished room.
This is the completed room:

Other views of the room:


A before pic. The furniture in the room (chest of drawers and bed) are my old bedroom furniture that I painted to give a new look to. This is what they looked like before I refinished them:

And this is what the chest of drawers looks like now:

Hayley enjoying her new room:
No comments:
Post a Comment