Well, I could see her eyes searching around on the wall of costumes. Then, she stopped and said "I want to be that, Mommy," and pointed to a picture of a costume on the wall. It was pretty far away from the Disney Princess costumes, so I asked her, "Which one, Hayley?" She goes "That one, Mommy .... I want to be Dorothy."
So, Dorothy it is. And what a cute Dorothy she is, if we do say so ourselves!!! Last night was fall festival at the church where she goes to school, so we got her and our nieces, Emma and Lilli, dressed along with Nana and Gramps and went to have a good time. Here are a few pics of Hayley as Dorothy, and some of all the girls as well.
Dorothy skipping along ...
Such a cutie ...
Emma, Hayley and Lilli ...
No comments:
Post a Comment