10.15.2007

Officially Started on the Nursery!

Well, at 28 weeks pregnant, I finally decided that I may want to get around to starting the nursery before I get too uncomfortable! So, I bought the paint today and managed to get the top color rolled on. It is not edged out yet, but there is now officially some paint on the walls!



I also bought a few accessories to fix up for the room. I went ahead and painted some letters of his initials as well as a few picture frames to hang on the wall. Most of these are just base coats with details to be added later. The individual planes and train are for another project that I am planning for the room.



So ... there you go! The nursery is officially started!! There is certainly much much more to be done, a lot of cleaning out to do, and some making it more boyish for sure. I guess the chandelier must go now!

No comments: