5.19.2008

5 Months Old

I feel like I start every blog about C.J. with something about how "time flies", but I really cannot believe that he is already 5 months old! By my unofficial measurements, he is about 16 lbs and 26-3/4 inches.

C.J. has definitely mastered the world of discovering his developing body. He can move all over the floor and get to anything that he wants without even crawling! He scooches, rolls, and somehow manages to maneuver his body every which a way! He is a very happy boy. He rarely cries unless he is hungry or tired. C.J. is always smiling and laughing and cooing. He is beginning to make more definitive sounds.

C.J. is also teething. He chews on his hands all the time or on a blanket or bib. He drools like crazy too! Any day now, we will have a new little toothy on the bottom to show off with all of those smiles!

Normally, I would also include a monthly photo shoot so that the world could see how much he has grown. But, I probably don't need to say it .... you guessed it, I DO NOT HAVE A WORKING CAMERA!!!!! If I did have a camera, I would be happy to post pictures here for you.

If you have not figured it out by now, we need a new camera. SMIRK!

No comments: