5.09.2008

Just a Blogging ....

There has been a lot going on lately, however I do not have any pictures. Not that it has not been picture worthy stuff, but somehow both of our cameras have managed to break. So for those of you wondering what has been happening lately, here you go ...

We have been BUSY! Enough said, right?! Notable things have been us working and going to school, my Mom's weekend away to Granbury with my friends, going to church, working around the house and trying to get some things done! Work has kept me quite busy lately preparing for the end of the school year.

We also have been planning our summer. Hayley will be starting swim lessons May 20th for three weeks. School gets out on June 2nd, and I work until the 4th. Then, I think we may head to Beaumont for a week. Mid-June we have our family reunion with Charlie's family, then we have a mini-music camp for Hayley. In July and August I will be working a couple of weeks of summer camp at the school which both Hayley and C.J. will attend. And somewhere in the middle of all of that, we will probably try to take a trip to the beach. I have a teacher training on August 9th and report back for next school year on August 20th.

So, we've been quite busy lately and will continue to be the next few months. We will have lots of pictures from upcoming happenings coming up soon, hopefully. I just need to get through the last few weeks of school and survive!!!

Pictures are coming soon! I promise!!!! Just tell Charlie that we NEED A NEW CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: