I haven't blogged in a while, but I just do not have anything to blog about. Our life has been on cruise control lately. We have been here, going to school, hanging out on the weekends, trying to keep well ... nothing too exciting!
I guess I could update on the kids. C.J. is becoming a little blabber mouth. You can tell that he really tries to create his words. He works so hard at it to make different sounds and try to say new things. He is not walking yet (yes, I am counting my blessings!), but it could come some day very soon. He is getting a little too steady on those feet! We have finally gotten his "digestive system" figured out. He seems to have an intolerance to dairy and eggs. So, he is currently on almond milk. With that and removing anything with eggs in it from his diet, he does not have reflux anymore, and just seems plain happier. And, a happy boy he is!
As for Hayley, she just began playing soccer (had her first practice tonight) and her first game will be on Valentine's Day. She is turning into such a little lady these days and not as much of a "little" girl anymore! She is really looking forward to starting Kindergarten in the fall, and cannot talk about anything else. We go to Kindergarten roundup in April, so I'm sure you will hear all about it then! She absolutely loves to read books and loves school. She has become very fluent with her reading and is reading longer and longer books as she becomes more confident with the words.
That's about it. Not a lot going on here. We will try to do something post-worthy soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment