Ok, so the funny part, you ask? Charlie has been on me to get the "kitchen" done ... Well, the KITCHEN is done. Yes, the kitchen part is done. The BREAKFAST ROOM, not so much, but the actual kitchen is done. I told Charlie that he cannot get on to me anymore about the 'kitchen'. He doesn't think that is very funny!
At least I feel a bit satisfied now, and feel a little more compelled to finish up the breakfast room as well. It is just the part that has the high ceilings to where I cannot reach with the step ladder. Excuses, excuses!
But, here is the kitchen ....
And, here is the one wall of the breakfast room that is actually done. I went ahead and finished this one so that I could hang the curtains on the patio door to help with the morning sun that comes in on this side of the house. As you can see on the right of the photo, the wall starts going up from the corner. It is a solid, huge wall. That will take some time considering that I am texturing by hand, then painting.
3 comments:
wow that is beautiful! you did an amazing job, i LOVE the backsplash especially.
good luck on the breakfast room!
you did a great job!
you did good!
Post a Comment