8.21.2009

It's Official ...

... Hayley is going to go to Kindergarten whether I am ready or not!!! Today, we went to find out who her teacher would be, actually meet the teacher and see Hayley's classroom and locker.

Hayley's teacher, Mrs. L, was very nice and seemed like she will be a good fit for her first elementary school year. We were also pleasantly surprised to find out that a little boy from Hayley's preschool will be in her class this year as well! "M" is her little "boyfriend", so these two should have lots of fun, and find comfort in knowing each other already! And, they are currently seated at the same little table in the classroom. (Us moms decided that may not last for very long!)

Hayley in her new classroom at her table ... she is getting sooo big!!!


What a pair ... "M" is diagonally across from her with the brown hair. Watch out, Mrs. L!!!

1 comment:

Savagemom said...

I thought I was handling this all very well... Today at church when Taryn went to "Big Church" with us and the church prayed for all of the kids and teachers, I bawled!!
I will be praying for you tomorrow!
See you at 11.