Wow, things have been quite busy lately. Here is just a little update about what has been going on and how we have been doing. Here we go ...
Last week, Hayley started Kindergarten, and I started setting up my room at school and our teacher training. Hayley had a great first week, and so far, has really enjoyed going to "big school" as she calls it! Kindergarten has been a bit of a change for us, especially for Mommy. It has been an adjustment in time, schedule, learning new routines, learning new rules and just plain learning. There is so much to know and figure out as a parent, and you really feel that you do not want to mess anything up!
This week, C.J. started school, and I started back to work with my kiddos! C.J. has Mrs. Barbara (the same teacher Hayley had at his age!) and Mrs. Antonia this year. He is attending four days, but I am only working two! For those of you math geniuses out there, that means I have 2 DAYS to myself during the week with no kids! Yay, I am back to having Mother's Day Out!!! WOOHOO!!! I feel great about it because I now have my days to get things done, volunteer as I wish and to be more productive without being overwhelmed. I am working on Wednesday and Friday, teaching the Transitional 3's again this year. I love this age! And, I am getting to teach with my good friend from work, Christine, so it is turning out to be a great year so far!
In addition to all this school stuff, we really overwhelmed ourselves with extracurricular activities. My big mistake! Hayley is doing dancing, soccer and cheerleading. We went to a Girl Scouts recruitment meeting, but I am really feeling that we may wait a year on that just to not have that much more going on all at one time. We will see! I do love me some Girl Scout cookies!!!
Charlie has been keeping busy with work and events out at Cowboys Stadium.
So, that is the quick run down on what has been going on here. Busy, busy and flying through as usual! But, we are all having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment