Today, C.J. and I went to see Hayley in the kindergarten's Thanksgiving Program. It was very cute, if I do say so myself!!!
Here she is on the risers ... in the back of course since she is so tall. She has a black hat on her head (she was a crow!)

Everyone singing "Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go ..."!
Hayley has the white arm with polka dots up in the air!
The kids recite their Thanksgiving poem ... very precious!

Hayley as a crow on the "scarecrow's" back! She is on the far right in the orange jumper and boots.

The crow got scared away!!!

Singing some more!

Hayley with her beak on as a crow posing for Mommy and C.J.

It was a fun and entertaining time! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
Super duper cute....I'm sure she was right at home on that stage :) Great job Hayley!
Post a Comment