2.19.2008

Back to Work

Well, here I sit up at 6:00am, already showered with make up on, drinking my coffee and taking a little break before I get dressed and get the kids up. It's that day that I finally go back to work. I have to say it is bittersweet ... the break has been very nice, but I am also looking forward to going back! I have missed the kids in my classes dearly.

Hayley has continued going to school throughout my Maternity Leave, so this is not too much of anything out of the ordinary for her. Just getting up a little earlier and going in with me instead of through carpool. For C.J., he will be spending the day at Nana's house today. He will only go to work with me on Wednesday and Friday. His teachers are very excited to have him start coming, and I know that they will give him the utmost loving care. He will also be right across the hall from me, so I'm very happy about that! I will let you know tomorrow how it goes, though!

I figured I should go ahead and post about me going back to work this morning as I am sure that I will be exhausted this afternoon!

More to come tomorrow about C.J.'s first day of "school" ....

No comments: