2.09.2008

Our Visit to Beaumont

This past week, Hayley, C.J. and I have been in Beaumont visiting family and friends. This was C.J.'s first major road trip, and he did very well with the lengthy travel. He also decided to try sleeping completely through the night a few of the nights, from 8:30pm to about 5:30am. Other nights, he was up at more like 3:30am, and then got up at 7:30am. I decided that either one of those schedules would be ok with me (like I have a choice, right?!)

It was a time for many to meet little C.J. for the first time. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to see everyone. C.J. and Hayley had lots of fun playing with cousin Zachary. Hayley was such a great big sister and big cousin to the babies, playing with them and entertaining them with toys. Here are just a few pics to share of the cousins ... enjoy!

Hayley and Zachary playing:

C.J. and Zachary having tummy time:

The three grandkids ... Hayley, Zachary and C.J.:

The two boys ... C.J. and Zachary:

Keena and her gang:

No comments: