2.20.2008

C.J.'s First Day of School

Today was C.J.'s first day to go to "school". I really enjoyed having him so close by to me ... it was actually pretty easy for me. His teachers are wonderful and loving, and don't really want to put him down! He has 4 other babies in his class one day and 3 others on the other day. It is a nice small class, so he gets lots of special attention. He slept most of the day today (he had his 2 month check up yesterday and got his shots!). I think a lot of that sleeping was on the shoulder of one teacher or the other. One time when I walked by, he actually was in the crib sleeping. The teacher said "I had to eat lunch!" Too funny! It is so nice to know that he is in such a loving and caring environment.

Because his classroom is at the end of my hallway, any time I leave my classroom to go anywhere at all, I have to walk by his. So, I had a very good excuse to "walk by" several times a day to "go get something"! We needed a lot of things today. :-) All in all it was a very good day. Hayley enjoyed having her little brother at her school as well. She felt very big to be such a well-known big sister!

No comments: