7.06.2008

Busy, Busy

We have been super busy lately, so I will just blog a little and post some pictures later.

June ended up with us going out to Benbrook to visit my parents while they had their travel trailer out on Benbrook Lake. Then, the kids and I rode back with them to Beaumont to visit my family. This was only the second time everyone other than my parents and sister had seen C.J.!

We came back on Thursday with my mom and sister as they came up for Canton weekend. We worked on a few things out there, then came home, and went to the lakehouse on Friday for the fourth.

We are finally back home today, and after a day of relaxation we start one week of camp at the preschool on Tuesday. I will be working and the kids will be attending.

In between all of our travels, we have been updating our kitchen. We had new countertops installed in late June, and I decided to refinish the kitchen cabinets. Still to go, we have to finish the cabinets, and put in the tile backsplash, a new range hood and get everything back into working order. Simple, right?!

I will certainly try to get some pictures posted of our latest happenings in the very near future.

No comments: