
As I sit here exhausted from our trip to the beach, I have been thinking a little bit about the past 6 years. Who would have thought six years ago when I was walking down that aisle, marrying the man of my dreams, that this very moment would occur in my life ... sitting in my chair in the living room, feet up on the ottoman, reflecting on that event six whole years later? (with chidren's shows on the TV in the background!)
The funny thing is, we plan and plan and expect our wedding to be the "most important and memorable day of our life". What do I remember most? I don't remember a lot about that very day, the people who were there, what anyone wore, what songs were played, what was said. What I do remember is looking into the eyes of the man I love and professing my undying love to him, forever.
Have the last 6 years been a breeze? If I said yes, I would be lying. Sure there have been the few tiffs, some tears, some laughs and some amazing moments. We have brought two beautiful children into our life. We have made great strides in our life together, financially, with our careers, with our friendships and in our growth. We have made our mistakes as well. The most important thing is that we have been through it together.
I love you, babe!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you too. I love you
Post a Comment