We go to the Immunologist on May 26th. Ho-hum. Waiting is for the birds.
Right now, we have been advised to keep C.J. away from any kind of child care type setting. No MDO, no Sunday school, no play areas, etc. Visiting people at their houses or just walking around in malls, etc., is ok. The Dr just said to pretty much become a germ-a-phobic. Wash his hands, wipe stuff down, sanitize things that go on the floor, all that good stuff.
So, right now, I am staying home with C.J. I am hoping to work some days when Charlie can be at home with him. If nothing else, just to get out of the house and to see my kiddos at school! I miss them dearly! It is almost the end of the school year!
That is about all we know right now. We're playing the waiting game.
1 comment:
Hang in there girl...I follow another blog meandmyzacks.blogspot.com and she has a little boy about CJ's age who also has some immune issues..she lives in the area and although I don't know her, she may have some information or just support that you could use. Hugs to sweet CJ!!
Post a Comment